- All residential guests must attend event orientation.
- Staff, residents, and guests will be treated with dignity and respect. Threats, injuries or endangerment of oneself or others physically or emotionally will not be tolerated.
- Participants will adhere to additional rules of conduct specifically designed for your event, classroom, and/or studio set forth by program instructor or campus personnel.
- Participant will remain in the designated event areas only and remain on the St. Olaf campus unless they present a signed permission note from a parent/guardian to the program director.
- Inappropriate use of cameras and digital imaging equipment is prohibited anywhere. Devices may not be used in locker rooms, bathrooms or private spaces.
- Event/college equipment and supplies will be used in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Damages to program/campus property must be paid for by the participant or the participant’s parent or guardian.
- Smoking and the use of any tobacco products are prohibited in all St. Olaf buildings and near all building entrances. The use or possession of alcohol or illegal drugs is strictly forbidden and will result in dismissal without refund.
- Firearms, weapons and fireworks are not permitted on campus.
- Pets are not permitted in any campus building. Service animals must be clearly identified.
- Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the immediate cancellation of participation in the event. No program refunds will be given.
I am healthy and capable of fully participating in all aspects of the camp.
I have sufficient health insurance to cover her/him during her/his participation in the program.
I understand that St. Olaf College does not provide insurance for program participants.
I hereby release all pictures taken by St. Olaf College for promotional purposes and programming materials including the college website.
I hereby release and discharge St. Olaf College and its regents, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns, on behalf of myself and my legal representatives, heirs, successors, and assigns, from any and all claims, liabilities, and costs which I or any of my legal representatives, heirs, successors, and assigns may have to claim to have relating to or arising from my injury, illness, or death.
I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless St. Olaf College and its regents, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any and all claims, liabilities, and costs asserted by or on behalf of myself or any of my legal representatives, heirs, successors, and assigns, relating to or arising from my participation in the program, including and without limitation to my injury, illness, and death.