As the participant or parent/guardian of a participant registering for this St. Olaf College event, I understand and agree as follows:
• All residential guests must attend event orientation.
• Staff, residents and guests will be treated with dignity and respect.
• Threats, injuries or endangerment of oneself or others physically or emotionally will not be tolerated.
• Participants will adhere to additional rules of conduct specifically designed for your event, classroom, and/or studio set forth by program instructor or campus personnel.
• Participant will remain in the designated event areas only and remain on the St. Olaf campus unless they present a signed permission note from a parent/guardian to the program director.
• Inappropriate use of cameras and digital imaging equipment is prohibited anywhere. Devices may not be used in locker rooms, bathrooms or private spaces.
• Attendance and participation is required at all activities, whether they be instructional or recreational. Any participant needing to be excused due to illness must first report to the program staff.
• Event/college equipment and supplies will be used in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Damage to program/campus property must be paid for by the participant or the participant’s parent or guardian.
• Smoking and the use of any tobacco products are prohibited in all St. Olaf buildings and near all building entrances.
• The use or possession of alcohol or illegal drugs is strictly forbidden and will result in dismissal without refund.
• Firearms, weapons and fireworks are not permitted on campus.
• Pets are not permitted in any campus building. Service animals must be clearly identified.
• Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the immediate cancellation of participation in the event.
• No program refunds will be given.
• This waiver will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota.
• I have read this waiver carefully, and I understand and agree to be bound by the provisions herein.