In most cases, IPAT funds must be depleted before you are eligible for any Faculty Travel Funds.
Each faculty member with an IPAT fund will have a unique accounting unit. This will allow you to charge items at the various cost centers on campus (post office, print center, convenience copiers) directly to your IPAT.
To submit expenses for your fund, complete the Expense Reimbursement form.
- Complete the code block, the “Company” is 10 and the “Unit” is the unique 5 digit accounting unit you were assigned.
- Attach detailed receipts. All St. Olaf procedures and policies will be enforced.
- For books, be sure to include the title of the book if it is not already on the receipt.
- Sign the bottom of the form.
- Your supervisor’s signature is no longer needed for IPATS. The Provost’s office will review and sign off on the form and then submit it to the Business Office.
If any expenses were paid with a college credit card, simply change the unit number on your unique IPAT fund number on your Wells Fargo credit card report.
You can view/review your fund at any time via the Lawson Web Tool. Sign on using your St. Olaf user name and password.
Feel free to contact the Budget Analyst (x3876) if you have questions.