Use this site to assist in planning both large and small events at St. Olaf. There is never a substitute for face-to-face interaction or questions, but this site might help lay the groundwork for success.
Small meetings or events:
- Your event/meeting is attended primarily by on campus guests, 25 or fewer people
- There are no (or minimal) Audio/Visual or setups for your event/meeting
Generally not open to the public
Large meetings or events:
- 26 or more people, may have both on and off-campus guests
- Room set-ups and AV needs may vary from ‘standard sets’ or need to be changed, over the course of the schedule
- Things like parking, signage, custodial services may be impacted
- May include or impact Bon Appetit (catering or retail sales)
- Reservations must be made as far in advance as possible. Keep in mind, that you should be updating your reservation to reflect the nature of your event. (i.e. if you were originally planning on 20 attendees, but have 80 registered or if technology needs change, etc.)
Lion’s Pause This space is not on R25 and is managed by a student leadership team.
Boe Chapel Permission for Boe is handled differently than other spaces. Music scheduling is generally done via email request. List date, start and end time preferences. Permission for non-music programming must be received from Campus Pastor Matt Marohl prior to reservation request.
- AV support in Boe Chapel is handled by Broadcast/Media. To request service in Boe, or other spaces, complete this form.
Tostrud/Skoglund During the time that classes are in session, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. first priority for the use of any space goes to the RESA Department. Anyone wishing to use spaces in RESA between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. on a weekday needs to get approval from the RESA Department. Judy Tegtmeyer is the Building Coordinator and can assist with requirements.
St. Olaf departments, offices, or organizations may request to waive facility use fees for a non-St. Olaf group if it complements the mission of the college. The department/employee is to ensure compliance with all rules associated with the use of the space and represent good stewardship on behalf of St. Olaf College. The department contact acts as event coordinator and is responsible for the successful operation of the event.
Want to edit or make a change to a CONFIRMED R25 reservation? Rend your room confirmation email with details to change to Nancy Stuckmayer.