Are you interested in pursuing a nationally competitive scholarship or fellowship? We are committed to guiding you through your respective application process. Outlined below are the steps to get started.
Step 1. Explore your options
Take a look at our nationally competitive fellowships (including those that require institutional endorsement and those that are direct apply) and familiarize yourself with those that are of greatest interest to you.
Step 2. Speak to your Fellowships Adviser
Whether you are interested in exploring fellowship or scholarship options, or are finalizing last steps to your application, don’t hesitate to make an appointment.
- If you’re interested in Fulbright, contact Professor Heather Campbell.
- For fellowships whose focus is service, internships, or employment, please contact the Piper Center
- For all other fellowships, please contact Professor Kathryn Ananda-Owens.
Step 3. Attend a Coaching Meeting
We will support you through the scholarships and fellowships process by coaching you on any of the following:
- Resources and information specific to a variety of scholarships and fellowships
- Opportunities that fit your academic and/or career interests best
- The application process
- Writing, revising, and providing feedback on your personal statement and project proposals. Also, visit the Writing Desk for writing support.
- Preparing for the interview and providing feedback
- Offering advice from past scholarship winners and finalists