Replacing Lost or Damaged Ole Cards

If your card is missing, deactivate the card immediately by calling xCARD (507-786-2273 from off campus) and selecting the appropriate menu options. You can obtain a replacement card from the Buntrock Commons Office (room 007): Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (the office is closed during daily chapel services).

Note that the cardholder is responsible for unauthorized transactions that occur before card deactivation.

There is a $25 replacement fee (charged to your Ole Dollars account) if you lose your card. The fee will not be charged for legal name changes.