*Assumes that the individual has no prior experience in French; higher coursework can be taken if prerequisites are met.
CREDIT FOR PREVIOUS COURSEWORK/PLACEMENT
- Questions about transfer of credit for AP (advanced placement), IB (international baccalaureate), Cambridge A Levels, PSEO (postsecondary education option) and CIS (College in the
- Schools) related to the completion of the Foreign Language requirement (FOL) in French should be directed to the St. Olaf College Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AP score of 5 or IB score of HL-7 leads to placement in French 25X. AP score of 4 or IB score of HL-6 leads to placement in French 232.
- Questions about transfer credit for more advanced French courses should be directed to the French section head. For academic year 2020-21, contact Prof. Jolene Barjasteh (email@example.com)
- French online placement test in French is available
- For academic year 2020-21, contact Prof. Mary Cisar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nothing listed at this time.
Chair, Department of Romance Languages – Jolene Barjasteh (email@example.com)