Continuing Theater Scholarship
Involvement in any of the following may be counted as activity toward scholarship renewal.
- Audition for a theater department production.
- Act in a theater department production.
- Work on a theater department production in one or more of the following ways:
- Scenery, costume, props, running crew, dresser, hair, make-up, board operator, follow spot operator or usher.
- Design scenery, sound, lighting, costumes or stage manage. Have an assistant design, stage management or directing position. Design images or posters or be a dramaturg.
- Accompany a department production in a band or orchestra.
- Have a student work position in the theater department.
- Other special departmental projects per approval of the theater department chair.
Watch for audition announcements or contact Todd Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) about getting involved in a technical production area.
If you put your name on the theater interest email alias list (contact Jeanne Hatle at email@example.com) you’ll get notification of events and activities. This is a good way to stay connected with the Theater department.