For an explanation of the theater lab .25 credit click here
Theater Lab Online Application Process
Apply for a technical position by clicking here
Directions for using the online app.
- Click the link above
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Production Lab Crews’
- Log in with your St. Olaf ID and password
- Under ‘Production Lab Crews’ click on ‘Theater Lab Registration’
- Click on the title of the production you wish to work on
- From the drop down menu on the left choose your school year
- Select the position or positions you are interested in
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button
- Positions will be filled according to class year with preference given to graduating seniors and according to computer time stamp on the applications
You will receive an email from Todd Edwards with information regarding your lab registration. Email Todd at email@example.com if you have questions or are interested in a position not listed.
Once you have been notified of your position please check SIS and make sure you are listed as taking the class. If your technical position is assigned later in the semester or you have questions regarding receiving the .25 lab credit please contact the main theater office. Credit will not be given retroactively. You must be registered for the lab in the semester you do the work.
If you are a theater major you are required to complete four labs. For more information see Theater Major Requirements