Groups or individuals who wish to distribute or sell literature or merchandise or who wish to recruit students or seek membership or support for organizations are expected to abide by the following regulations:
- All organizations or individuals desiring to recruit professionally on campus must register with and be directed by the Center for Experiential Learning.
- All campus-affiliated organizations or individuals desiring to sell merchandise or services on campus must schedule that activity through the director of the Buntrock Commons. If an organization is selling merchandise in the Buntrock Commons through an outside vendor (e.g., sweaters, posters, jewelry), a contract must be arranged through the director of the Buntrock Commons. Failure to do so may result in removal from the occupied space.
- All campus and/or non-campus organizations or individuals desiring to distribute printed materials or establish a point of contact with college students, faculty and staff within the Buntrock Commons will clear their activities with the director of the Buntrock Commons. The director will indicate where, how and when these activities may occur.
- Non-campus affiliated organizations or individuals whose purpose is selling merchandise or services are prohibited from this activity on campus.
- The college reserves the right to determine what items can be sold on campus and in what locations.