In order for the query loop to work, your site must have posts or pages that you can bring into the loop. If you want posts/pages from the Main Site, choose the panel “Query Loop – Main Site” instead of “Query Loop”. The example below is from the Main Site.
- Under Modules, click add new panel and select ‘Query Loop’
- Go into the Panel. Under ‘Posts’, switch tabs from ‘Manual’ to ‘Dynamic’
- Under ‘Content Type’ select either ‘Posts’ or ‘Pages’
- For ‘Max Results’ choose how many panels you want in your loop. Then, in the next drop down menu, click on ‘Tabs’ to sort the panel inputs
- A new drop down menu will appear where you can pick which tags you want included in your panel (i.e., Political Science)
- Additional options are in the Settings section of the Panel