In case of a tornado, proceed immediately to the lower level of the Commons to the following designated Tornado Shelter areas:
- South Section: North-South and East-West hallways leading to the Library
- Tunnel connecting Library and Commons
- West Section: East-West hallway
- Hallway near entrances to KSTO
- Lion’s Pause Mane Stage pit area
If the above is not possible, proceed to an inner hallway, sit against the wall, and stay away from windows. Do not use the elevators.
(The Tornado/Emergency Siren is tested the first Wednesday of each month)
In case of fire, immediately exit the building. Elevators should not be used in case of fire.