Your request will be pending until you complete the remaining steps:
Reserving Rooms for External Groups
- St. Olaf Departments, Office & Organizations.
- May request to waive facility use fees for a non-St. Olaf group if it complements the mission of the college.
Responsibility of the Department/Employee:
- Ensure compliance with all rules associated with the use of the space and represent good stewardship on behalf of St. Olaf College.
- Acts as event coordinator and is responsible for the successful operation of the event.
What if your department hosts a meeting involving an outside group to discuss college business?:
- Reserve your space through R25 only and the other steps do not need to be completed.
- These events must be directly related and/or benefit the college.
- Academic Season (September – May): Follow the steps below.
- Summer Season (June – August): Contact the Conferences, Camps, and Events Office via email / 507.786.3031
ST. OLAF CAMPUS
The Hill that transforms your summer