How to Request Reimbursement

Students – to request reimbursement:

While you travel please keep all your receipts and within 2 weeks of returning home:

  • Complete the Travel Reimbursement Form (you can list items by category or individually). You may complete the form online and print it out or you can print out the form first and then complete the form by hand.
  • Complete the W-9 Form
  • Include any prepaid expenses on this form, indicating how they were purchased.
  • Email the reimbursement form along with scanned versions of the original, itemized receipts to Erin Eltonga at for review and signature.
  • Keep your original receipts until you are reimbursed.
  • After the reimbursement forms have been approved, you will receive a check via campus mail, unless Accounts Payable has your direct deposit information (this is not the same as the Payroll office for student workers). If you are a student at home, you must indicate “Send Home” on your reimbursement form.

For your reference