The Intramural Sports Program at St. Olaf offers a very diverse range of activities for the entire St. Olaf community, which includes all full and part time students as well as all faculty, staff, and spouse members.
Intramural Sports is one of the most popular extracurricular activity offered on campus. Being involved in the program is a great was to be active, meet new people, reconnect with friends, try new sports, continue playing the sports that you have grown to love, and of course have fun!
How to Get Involved
Getting involved with the intramural sports program is easy:
- Get a group of friends or residence hall mates together.
- Create your account and register your team on IMLeagues.
- Use IMLeagues to add players to your roster.
- Your team schedule will be posted on IMLeagues after registration ends.
Block 1 (Outdoor) Schedule
(REGISTRATION: SEPT 3RD – SEPT 12TH)
- 3v3 Basketball Tournament (Rules)
- 7v7 Flag Football League (Rules)
- 2v2 and 4v4 Sand Volleyball League (Rules)
- 7v7 Outdoor Soccer League (Rules)
- 2v2 Spikeball Tournament (Rules)
- 4v4 Wiffleball League (Rules)
Block 2 (Indoor) Schedule
(REGISTRATION: oct 10th – oct 23rd)
- Badminton League (Rules)
- 5v5 Basketball League (Rules)
- 4v4 Dodgeball Tournament (Rules)
- 7v7 Indoor Soccer (Rules)
- Tennis Tournament (Rules)
- 6v6 Indoor Volleyball League (Rules)