The Intramural Sports Program at St. Olaf offers a very diverse range of activities for the entire St. Olaf community, which includes all full and part time students as well as all faculty, staff, and spouse members.
Intramural Sports is one of the most popular extracurricular activity offered on campus. Being involved in the program is a great was to be active, meet new people, reconnect with friends, try new sports, continue playing the sports that you have grown to love, and of course have fun!
How to Get Involved
Getting involved with the intramural sports program is easy:
- Get a group of friends or residence hall mates together.
- Create your account and register your team on IMLeagues.
- Use IMLeagues to add players to your roster.
- Your team schedule will be posted on IMLeagues after registration ends.
Block 1 (Outdoor) Schedule
REGISTRATION: sept 1st – sept 12th
- Badminton (Rules)
- 3v3 Basketball (Rules)
- 7v7 Flag Football (Rules)
- 7v7 Outdoor Soccer (Rules)
- 2v2 Sand Volleyball (Rules)
- 4v4 Sand Volleyball (Rules)
- 10v10 Softball (Rules)
- Tennis (Rules)
Games begin Sunday, September 15th