How to Rent Gear
- STORP is open 4pm-6pm on Monday and Thursday only.
- To rent equipment please bring a St. Olaf ID and a form of deposit, such as a blank check, cash, or a department account number. Sorry no credit cards.
- Our staff will complete a rental form for your review and signature.
- Equipment must be returned clean, on-time, and in good working condition. Fees may be charged for late, dirty, broken, or unreturned equipment. Equipment is due back during the next available open hours (i.e. items rented on Thursday are due the following Monday).
- Once items are returned, your deposit, minus any additional fees, will be returned.
Three day rental is free for students during the academic year; however, a damage deposit is required.
During break periods of more than four days, there is a non-refundable use fee. Please see the pricing structure for details.
There is a fee for all rentals plus a damage deposit. Please see the pricing structure for details.