Faculty and Staff Data
- Faculty and Staff Dashboard (interactive), most recent 5 years: This dashboard shows demographics (sex, race/ethnicity/citizenship) for faculty and staff, with the ability to disaggregate by IPEDS job category (based on HLC groupings of Administration, Instructional Faculty, and Staff) and full-time/part-time.
- Course Enrollment Dashboards (interactive – log-in required), most recent 10 years: These dashboards display the distribution of course instruction and student load by faculty appointment type (with possible disaggregation by course level), max/min/average section enrollments by Faculty (with dept/program and course level disaggregation available), 10 largest/smallest sections by year, and under-enrolled sections by Faculty.
- Faculty: Appointments, Rank, and Demographics Dashboard (interactive – log-in required), most recent 10 years: These dashboards show counts of faculty, disaggregated by appointment type, rank, Faculty, contract type, sex, and racial/ethnic/citizenship group.
- Faculty FTE (interactive – log-in required), most recent 10 years: These dashboards show total FTE for faculty, organized either by primary home department (showing what types of work is done by faculty in a given department) or the program/department served (showing what departments contribute to a given program/department).
- IPEDS Full-time Instructional Faculty Salaries, Fall 2020
- Comparison IPEDS Instructional Faculty Salaries, ACM + GLCA, most recent five years
- Student-Faculty Ratios, most recent five years
- List of Faculty (Provost website)
- Common Data Set (section I has Instructional Faculty data).
Faculty and Staff Surveys
The following includes information about surveys administered to faculty and staff through the IE&A office. For information about all large-scale surveys administered to employees in recent years, please visit our faculty and staff survey database.
- Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (FSSE)
A questionnaire that examines the importance faculty place on various areas of learning and development, the nature and frequency of faculty-student interactions, and how faculty members organize their time. Administered to faculty during spring semester.
- Fall 2020 COVID-19 Faculty and Staff Surveys (HEDS) – log-in required
Surveys of each faculty and staff about both at-home and on-campus work environment during the pandemic, connection to the college, support from the college, and sources of stress. Faculty also answered questions about their students and courses.