Goal I: Execute the Enrollment Plan.
- Enroll 800 first-year students yielding overall net tuition revenue of $23.8 million.
- Enroll a class that includes 23% domestic multicultural students and 8% international students.
- Increase overall net tuition revenue by 1.5% compared to FY2017-18.
- Enroll 5 new mid-year students.
- Enroll 20 transfer students for 2019-20.
Goal II: Execute the Advancement Plan.
- Raise $27 million in new commitments.
- Raise $4.9 million for the St. Olaf Fund.
- Secure donations to the St. Olaf Fund from 10,000 alumni, parents, and friends of the college.
Goal III: Execute the Fiscal Year 2018-19 budget.
- Submit a balanced Final Fiscal Year 2018-19 budget that includes 2.5% (approximately $3M) for capital renewal, $1M for contingency, and if available, additional funds for quasi-endowment investment.
- Within that budget, limit administrative costs to no more than 12% of operating expenditures.