With the approval of the program director, students will assemble individualized programs of study involving a total of five courses. A concentration consists of a common introductory course, Media Studies 160: Mass Media, plus three approved courses drawn from departments and programs across the curriculum, and an academic internship in a media-related field.
For more information, please consult the Media Studies Concentration Requirements handout.
Suggested Process and Timeline
- Enroll in Media 160
- Complete an academic internship for credit
- Enroll in three additional media-related courses
- Begin gathering materials for your digital portfolio
- Complete necessary requirements
- Create your digital portfolio