Welcome travelers! Whether you’re an Ole, current parent, parent of a former or graduated student, friend of the college, or just stumbled upon us, we welcome you on Study Travel.
- Experience other cultures
- Learn something new
- Enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded travelers
- Savor new cuisine
- Wander new paths
With Study Travel you benefit from the experience the college has in educational travel. St. Olaf has long been a leader in study abroad for students (ranking #1 for the 7th straight year in 2013-14) and for nearly 40 years we have offered study travel opportunities for alumni, parents and friends. Our faculty and college leaders will guide you on a learning adventure, helping you experience a place in depth.
You can recapture the intellectual stimulation of your college days through Study Travel. Don’t just see the sights — join Study Travel and you’ll really dive into a place, learning about its history, monuments, art, literature, cultures, food, current issues. You’ll find travel with St. Olaf to be invigorating, eye opening, and enriching.
Don’t watch the world go by; be a part of it. Where will Study Travel take you?
- “St. Olaf Study Travel administration and organization is VERY impressive. The group leader was OUTSTANDING. We were so impressed that we have already signed up for another Study Travel program.”
What did you enjoy most about the program?
- “Experiences off the beaten track, such as going to the home and hearing a performance of a traditional Indian music and dance family. Traveling with an interesting, fun group of people.”
- “The fine quality of all the people on the trip. The very knowledgeable guides and directors.”
- “We are really glad we went! Thank you St. Olaf. After years of living away from Minnesota and St. Olaf, we have only had quick weekend visits with Ole friends to reestablish the feeling of Ole camaraderie. We quickly regained it on this trip and have made wonderful new friends! Can’t wait to go on another St Olaf adventure!”