Please follow instructions below when laying out text panels. Artist biographical information and artwork details are on the web kiosk or in object files. If you don’t know, ask Mona.
- Submit your text panel using 12 pt. Times New Roman, single-spaced.
- Do not use special formatting such as line spacing, indenting, font size, etc. please.
- Text panels will not be proofed for grammatical errors, spelling or content.
- Double and triple-check your work!
List the object information in the order below:
- Attribution, if applicable, followed by Artist Name (country where born, life dates in parenthesis)
- Title of Work, a comma, then creation date
- Medium and Support (oil on canvas, watercolor on paper, i.e.) – use lower case
- Credit Line
- Accession #
- Insert text essay here
- Include your name as you wish it to appear on the panel and your grad year as the final line of your essay.