Each year, the Assessment Committee submits two reports to the Board of Regents – one for the Board’s fall October meeting and one for their spring May meeting. The fall report focuses on data from institution-wide survey and assessment instruments administered during the prior academic year. The spring report summarizes findings from department- and program-level assessment conducted during the prior academic year.
2020-21 Board Reports
- Fall 2020 report on assessment, including: data from the Spring 2019 HEDS COVID-19 Institutional Response survey, examples of department and program assessment as reported in their annual reports and the self-studies of 2019-20 program reviews, and updates on the implementation of the new decennial assessment cycle and plans for assessment of the OLE Core GE.
- No Spring assessment report was submitted due to the transition to the new Decennial Assessment Cycle and planning for assessment of the OLE Core general education curriculum.
2019-20 Board Reports
- Fall 2019 report on the 2018-19 institutional assessments: Collegiate Learning Assessment and the Learning Goals Questionnaire
- Spring 2020 report on the 2018-19 assessment action year for academic programs, plus updates on Assessment Committee changes to the academic assessment cycle and contributions to the OLE Core General Education Intended Learning Outcomes development
2018-19 Board Reports
- Fall 2018 report on the 2017-18 institutional assessments: BCSSE, NSSE, FSSE, and the HEDS Alumni Survey
- Spring 2019 report on the 2017-18 assessment of concentrations, conversations, and other academic programs – also includes follow-up analyses on the 2018 HEDS Alumni Survey and Assessment Committee responses to the 2018 assessment program review