Requirements for Dance Technicians
If you are a Dance Technician, employed by the Dance Department under supervision of the Technical Director of Dance, please adhere to the following guidelines in terms of service hour completion.
- Employment as a Dance Technician in good standing for a full academic year fulfills all service hours requirements for that year.
Good standing means:
- Participated in load ins to Kelsey
- Participated fully in all strikes of Kelsey
- Worked all shows you were able to during the year
- Worked all assigned Friday afternoon Tech Times
If you fall out of good standing, you will need to fulfill a minimum of 4 miscellaneous service hours opportunities as indicated in the general requirements before the end of that academic year. Failure to comply will result in reduced casting opportunities the next year.