DiSCO Technology for Fine Arts:
- Audio recording equipment, space and software
- UAV (Drone) aerial photography and video
- Video recording and editing equipment
- WordPress web design support
- Elevator digital collection software
- 3D Scanning and Printing
- ArcGIS mapping software and training
- Virtual Reality
Fine Arts Projects in the DiSCO
More projects can be found in St. Olaf’s Digital Project Library
Other DiSCO-supported Fine Arts projects:
- Training and support of high-speed video camera used in an Art course.
- 3D scanning of museum artifacts for a Flaten gallery online display.
- Using the DiSCO classroom as a lab for a digital assignment
- Staff consultation and student training for a Dance 100 digital timeline assignment
- A Digital Filmmaking course received a demonstration of drone cinematography capabilities
- A New Media course in Art completed 3D Printing course assignments.
- Training and access to recording spaces for multiple podcasts in Music courses.
- For a CURI project in Dance, faculty and students consulted with staff and used DiSCO resources/software.