For Faculty & Staff
DiSCO cross-disciplinary teams from the library and IT can consult with faculty and staff at any point of the course/project development or research process. Our experience working with faculty and staff across campus means we’ve seen a variety of work and we’re prepared to help you create successful projects in any discipline.
- Consultations on course assignment and research project design (scoping, scaffolding & technology)
- Training in research methods and technologies
- Tailored class instruction and workshops
- Identifying appropriate library resources and technologies
In addition to using DiSCO spaces for work and study, students can consult with DiSCO staff and student interns for a variety of purposes.
- Assignment & project support (research strategies & technologies)
- Consultations on independent projects involving research and/or technology
- Tailored instruction and workshops for student groups
- Support for media production, virtual reality, 3D printing, podcasting, presentation design, and more