- The college has been tracking the rates of participation in key co-curricular programs and activities for several years, and reporting on outcomes as part of its Strategic Plan Progress Report (II.1).
DEI Goal 4
Intent and Purpose
St. Olaf seeks to ensure that it is free of structures and ways of functioning that systematically disadvantage certain cohorts within the campus community. Over time, the policies, processes and practices developed to serve students, staff and faculty members may fail to keep pace with changing needs and circumstances. Regular examination of these policies, processes and practices can confirm that they continue to serve their intended purpose and that they are not inadvertently presenting barriers to students and employees by reviewing workflow and collecting feedback from those whom they affect, or indicate when they should be revised.
ST. OLAF JOINS LIBERAL ARTS
COLLEGES RACIAL EQUITY
“Membership in the Alliance gives us the opportunity to learn with and from other colleges like us and from leading experts working on diversity, equity, and inclusion.”
David R. Anderson ’74
PARTNERS IN ACHIEVING GOAL 4
- Campus Ministry
- Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer (liaison with Northfield Chamber of Commerce)
- Disability Access Services
- Financial Aid
- Government, Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Human Resources
- Director of Taylor Center for Equity and Inclusion
- Residence Life
- Vice President of Student Life (liaison with Northfield municipal government and police department)
- Tenure and Promotion and Faculty Governance committees.