This section contains information about St. Olaf graduates and alumni including graduation rates, class profiles, numbers of completed majors and concentrations, as well as the results of the annual survey of recent graduates.
Retention and Graduation Rates (based on cohorts of full-time first-year students who are seeking a degree for the first time)
- Retention and Graduation Rates, 1991-current
- Six-year graduation rates by gender, race-ethnicity
- Six-year graduation rates by federal financial aid category
- Retention Data, various categories
- Graduation Data, various categories
Profile of the Graduating Class (numbers of graduates, top majors, average GPA etc.):
Majors & Concentrations (numbers and graphs of majors & concentrations declared at commencement: students classed with each year, including graduation participators):
IPEDS Completions Summary (degrees awarded July 1-June 30 each year)
Summary of graduates’ first destination (during first year after graduation – graduate school, service work, or employment):
- First Destination – Summary 2017-2019
- Classes of 2011 – 2016 searchable database by major, occupation, etc.
Young alumni primary activity and evaluation (alumni in 2-5 years post-graduation)
- HEDS Alumni Survey: Classes of 2007-2010, primary activity and graduate degrees
- HEDS Alumni Survey: Classes of 2007-2010, employment evaluation
- HEDS Alumni Survey 2018 Data. A complementary Spring 2019 Assessment Report to the board of Regents is found here.
Doctorates earned by alumni (numbers of PhDs earned by alumni)