This section contains information about St. Olaf graduates and alumni including graduation rates, class profiles, numbers of completed majors and concentrations, as well as the results of the annual survey of recent graduates.
Retention and Graduation Rates (based on cohorts of full-time first-year students who are seeking a degree for the first time)
- Retention and Graduation Rates, 1991-current
- Six-year graduation rates by gender, race-ethnicity
- Six-year graduation rates by federal financial aid category
- Graduation Data, various categories
Profile of the Graduating Class (numbers of graduates, top majors, average GPA etc.):
Majors & Concentrations (numbers and graphs of majors & concentrations declared at commencement: students classed with each year, including graduation participators):
IPEDS Completions Summary (degrees awarded July 1-June 30 each year)
Summary of graduates’ first destination (during first year after graduation – graduate school, service work, or employment):
- First Destination – Summary 2017-2019
- Classes of 2011 – 2016 searchable database by major, occupation, etc.
Young alumni primary activity and evaluation (alumni 5-6 years post-graduation)
- HEDS Alumni Survey 2018 Data
A Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium (HEDS) questionnaire that gathers information from alumni about their educational, co-curricular, volunteer, and professional experiences during and after their undergraduate studies, and the contributions of these experiences to their knowledge and proficiencies.
- HEDS Alumni Survey: Classes of 2007-2010, primary activity and graduate degrees
- HEDS Alumni Survey: Classes of 2007-2010, employment evaluation
Doctorates earned by alumni (numbers of PhDs earned by alumni)
- For more data about degrees conferred, see the Common Data Set, section J.