Mission: To work with students, faculty, and staff to assist those who strive to become stronger independent and collaborative learners.
What goes on at the ASC?
Whether you are a straight-A student, or a student who is struggling with one or more of your classes, the ASC Staff will help you develop learning techniques for YOUR academic growth at St. Olaf. All ASC services are free to St. Olaf students.
Our programs will assist you in:
- Academic Strategies Consultation: The ASC (Buntrock 108)
- Learning and Studying Strategies: The Learning Center (Buntrock 108)
- Public Speaking/presentations: The Speaking Center (Tomson 110)
- Writing Help: The Writing Center (Rolvaag Library by the Reference Desk)
- Multilingual Student Support: Contact Anne Berry, email@example.com, 507-786-3288
- Accessibility Accommodations and Disability Resources: Student Accessibility Services (Buntrock 108)
10 a.m. – 10 p.m. M, T, W, Th
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Friday
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday
1 p.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday
During the summer: call 507-786-3288 for an appointment
The main ASC office is located in Buntrock Commons 108 (Next to the Print Center)