St. Olaf accepts online tuition bill payments via ACH and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). In order to pay the bill online you must log into the Student Information System (SIS). You will find a link on the Financials page of the SIS that allows you to choose credit card or ACH. In order for someone other than the student to pay online, that person must be signed up by the student for e-bill.
Please click here for more information about e-bill.
You may choose to pay via direct ACH bank transfer from your checking or savings account. Please keep the following in mind:
- There is no fee for an ACH payment.
- No interest accrues on an ACH payment.
- It must be an American checking or savings account.
You may choose to pay via credit card, however please keep the following in mind:
- A pro-rated 2.99% convenience fee will be assessed on every transaction by the credit card processor. You will be able to see the fee before the transaction is complete.
- Before using a credit card, compare the interest rates between student/parent loans to that of your credit card. A loan may have a lower interest rate than your credit card. If you have questions about loans vs. credit cards please contact your financial aid counselor.
You may also pay by check, cashier’s check, or money order. Please include the student’s name and student ID number. Mail to:
St. Olaf College
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
- Tips for paying via ACH or credit card online (coming soon)
- International Payments