Please plan to get into the habit of carrying a well-fitting, high-quality mask, like a N95, KN95, or K94, with you at all times on campus.
If you have further questions or in need of assistance regarding masks, please email for assistance.
A well-fitting mask is:
- Optional for students, faculty, staff, and visitors in most situations.
- Recommended in larger indoor settings.
- May be required in certain large indoor settings.
Mask when requested by faculty and staff in classrooms and individual work spaces. Respect those who choose to mask.
A KN95/N95/KF94 mask is required in public for anyone who:
- Tests positive for COVID-19.
- Is experiencing symptoms.
- Has been exposed via a COVID-positive roommate or intimate contact.
Masking may be mandated if COVID-19 conditions worsen on campus and/or in the surrounding community.
Please note: masks with an exhalation valve, such as this Cool Flow design, are not allowed.