Members of the College Ministry Team are available to meet throughout the summer. Our summer schedules are somewhat less predictable, so please feel free to email us directly if you are not finding times that work for you in the scheduling links below.
Set Up A Meeting
The College Ministry staff is happy to talk with you about anything. Setting up a meeting is easy, private and confidential and you can choose whether you would like to meet virtually or in-person.
- Select a member of the College Ministry staff
- You will be directed to a site that provides available meeting times
- Sign up for a time that works for you
- You will receive an email with your meeting details. If you prefer to meet virtually, you will receive a Google Meet invite from the staff member selected.
- If none of the times listed work for you, you can send an email with your availability or try a different member of the College Ministry team.
Our calendars are private, so all meeting information is also private.
The college pastors and chaplains are all confidential resources. As confidential resources, we are not required to disclose to anyone else the information you share with us, unless that information involves abuse of a minor or vulnerable adult, or an imminent threat to someone’s life.