December 22, 2021 at 1:26 p.m.
Housing during Interim – Picking up items before Interim
To St. Olaf College students
From Associate Dean of Students for Residence Life Pamela McDowell
I hope you are relaxing after the completion of finals. As you have probably read most students will not return to campus until the beginning of the spring semester; with some exceptions.
- Students who have been pre-approved to be on campus during winter break.
- Musicians participating in St. Olaf Choir, St. Olaf Orchestra, and Jazz 1 ensembles
- Athletes currently In-season competing in varsity sports.
- Students enrolled in the limited number of lab or studio-driven classes that will be held in person.
- Students with extenuating circumstances that receive approval to stay on campus
If you believe that you fit in one of these categories and need to access your housing for all of January please fill out this form requesting access to campus housing.
Picking up items in next few days
I have received emails from students needing to return to campus to pick up items needed for Interim. You may make an appointment to return for 30 minutes between Sunday – Friday of next week December 27-31. Your ID will be programmed to work for the specific time you sign up.
Only the IDs of students approved to be on campus will be programmed to work between December 22 – February 4, 2021.
Thank you for your cooperation – I know this is challenging. Please reach out as you have questions. I will be a little less accessible from December 23-25.
Take care and enjoy the break!!