The summit seeks to understand how the current and future work of St. Olaf students, staff, faculty, and alumni aligns with our five diversity, equity, and inclusion goals:
- Ensure the development of an inclusive, culturally humble, and culturally-competent community.
- Intentionally engage and uplift all diversity so as to enrich learning, student life, worship, community organizations and events, and work at St. Olaf or broader community.
- Ensure that students, staff, and faculty have support and opportunities to thrive at St. Olaf and beyond.
- Ensure that employees and/or community members have support and opportunities to thrive in their workplace or local communities.
- Identify and revise policies, processes, and practices that present barriers to education and/or work.