Presentations will be scheduled in 45-minute blocks that include time for Q&A. We ask that your presentation follow accessible guidelines. We ask that you pay attention to font size, colors, and graphics — and if you use PowerPoint, media, films, or music, that you include closed captions. See below for additional information and resources:
Call for Proposals
The symposium seeks to understand how the current and future work of St. Olaf students, staff, faculty, and alumni aligns with our five diversity, equity, and inclusion goals:
- Ensure the development of an inclusive, culturally humble, and culturally-competent community.
- Intentionally engage and uplift all diversity so as to enrich learning, student life, worship, community organizations and events, and work at St. Olaf or broader community.
- Ensure that students, staff, and faculty have support and opportunities to thrive at St. Olaf and beyond.
- Ensure that employees and/or community members have support and opportunities to thrive in their workplace or local communities.
- Identify and revise policies, processes, and practices that present barriers to education and/or work.