Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment (IE&A) serves as a comprehensive source of information about St. Olaf College. Our mission is to provide data, reports, and research that support institutional planning, strengthen teaching and learning, and promote understanding of the nature and quality of education at St. Olaf.
We work with faculty, staff, administrators, and students throughout the college, and we collaborate with colleagues at other colleges and professional associations.
Upcoming Data Collections
Note that IE&A is not the lead office for the Pacific Consulting Group Survey or the SOAN 371 research project; results from these surveys will be distributed elsewhere.
- First Destination and Piper Center Survey – Class of 2019
- Pacific Consulting Group Survey – Current students and parents
- SOAN 371 research project (led by Ryan Sheppard) – Survey of sophomores and juniors
- HERI Faculty Survey – All teaching faculty
- HEDS Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey – All students
- Thriving Quotient Survey – TBD, likely sophomores and juniors
Recent Data Reports