If you need help with general computing issues, you should contact the IT Helpdesk, which is located in RML 251. Common Helpdesk requests are often related to accounts and passwords, classroom technologies, equipment checkout, Gmail migration, network folder access, network registration and connectivity, printer setup, and virus removal.
- Phone:Call the helpdesk at ext. 3830 (507-786-3830)
- E-mail: Send email to <email@example.com>.
- Web: Fill out an online helpdesk ticket <help.stolaf.edu>.
- in Person: Stop by the IT helpdesk in Rolvaag Memorial Library 251.
— Summer hours: M-Th, 7:30 AM-4:30 PM / Fri, 7:30 AM-noon
— Academic year hours: M-Th, 8 AM-10 PM / Fri, 8 AM-5 PM / Sun, 1 PM-10 PM
- In Person: Stop by the Library Circulation Desk
— Academic year hours only: M-Th, 10 AM-midnight / Fri, 10 AM-5 PM / Sun, 1 PM-midnight
The Helpdesk is managed by IT staff member Phinehas Bynum in collaboration with a group of approximately 30 student workers. If you have questions or suggestions for the Helpdesk staff, please contact Phinehas via e-mail <bynum> or telephone (ext. 3840).