If you need help with general computing issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk. Common Helpdesk requests are often related to accounts and passwords, classroom technologies, equipment checkout, Gmail migration, printer setup, network folder access, and network registration and connectivity.
You can reach us many different ways:
- Phone: Ext. 3830 (507-786-3830)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: Fill out a Helpdesk ticket at help.stolaf.edu.
- in Person: Stop by the IT Helpdesk in RML 251
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- 1:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Sunday
- In Person: Stop by the Library Helpdesk
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Friday
- 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Sunday
The Helpdesk is managed by IT staff member Heather Malecha in collaboration with a group of approximately 30 student workers. If you have questions or suggestions for the Helpdesk staff, please contact Heather via e-mail at hmalecha or by telephone at ext. 2863.