Academic Year Hours
Sunday: 1:30pm – 11pm
Monday – Thursday: 7:45am – 11pm
Friday: 7:45am – 5pm
If you need help with general computing issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk. Common Helpdesk requests are often related to accounts and passwords, classroom technologies, equipment checkout, Gmail migration, printer setup, network folder access, and network registration and connectivity.
You can reach us many different ways:
- Phone: Ext. 3830 (507-786-3830)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: Fill out a Helpdesk ticket at help.stolaf.edu
- In Person: Stop by the IT Helpdesk in RML 353, right off the Rolvaag Library Atrium
- Chat: Chat us live here (available during hours listed above)
The Helpdesk is managed by IT staff member Heather Malecha in collaboration with a group of approximately 40 student workers. If you have questions or suggestions for the Helpdesk staff, please contact Heather via e-mail at hmalecha or by telephone at ext. 2863.