Winter Break hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 7:30am – Noon
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Special holiday closures:
- Closed Thanksgiving (Nov 26-29)
- Closed Christmas to New Years (Dec. 24 – Jan. 3)
You can reach us many different ways:
- Phone: Ext. 3830 (507-786-3830)
- Web: Find answers on our Knowledge Base or fill out a Helpdesk ticket at help.stolaf.edu
- Chat: Chat us live here (available during hours listed above)
- In Person (by Appointment Only): Rolvaag Memorial Library 353
If you need help with general computing issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk. Common Helpdesk requests are often related to accounts and passwords, classroom technologies, gSuite (gmail, drive, Google groups, etc), printer setup and network (internet) connectivity.
The Helpdesk is managed by IT staff member Heather Malecha in collaboration with a group of approximately 40 student workers. If you have questions or suggestions for the Helpdesk staff, please contact Heather via e-mail at hmalecha or by telephone at ext. 2863.