The mission of Instructional Technology (iTech) is to enhance the St. Olaf academic programs by integrating innovative technologies with effective practices for teaching, learning, and research. iTech does this by promoting new technology, developing training opportunities, and providing technology consulting services to St. Olaf community.
iTech’s mission includes:
- Managing the Digital Scholarship Center at St. Olaf (DiSCO)
- Classroom technology design and support
- One-on-one consultations and training with faculty, staff or students.
- Technology workshops on tools and digital pedagogy, including customized workshops for courses by request.
- Teaching and learning showcases co-sponsored by CILA and LITS present a wide variety of student, faculty, and staff projects that combine innovative pedagogy with technology tools, typically occurring in Spring.
- Moodle troubleshooting and general support
- Reach us by submitting a ticket at help.stolaf.edu or at firstname.lastname@example.org