Recognizing Outstanding and Admirable Results
- Rewards exceptional, meritorious one-time achievement within the employee’s own job responsibilities. Given by supervisors/managers to their own team members for exceptional support on a project, such as:
- Attaining a stretch goal
- Completing a large project
- Demonstrating exceptional teamwork
- Improving process efficiencies and/or significantly reducing expenses
- Taking on additional responsibilities while covering for another employee
- Rewards exceptional, meritorious one-time achievement by supervisors/managers across functions for exceptional support on a project.
- ROAR Awards are available in the form of a Visa gift card*. The supervisor specifies which dollar amount ($50, $100, or $150) they wish to award on the Nomination Form.
* Gift card value will be taxable earnings to the employee.
NOTE: Only current St. Olaf College employees are eligible for ROAR awards.