This section contains demographic and retention data about enrolled students, information about intercollegiate athletics, and profiles of the incoming classes.
Demographic and Retention data
- Demographic Profile, most recent 5 years (full-time students: gender, domestic race/ethnicity, international, federal student aid)
- Gender Profile, most recent 5 years (degree-seeking students)
- Geographic Profile, most recent 5 years (degree-seeking students)
- Domestic Race/Ethnicity and International Student Profile, most recent 5 years (all students)
- Retention and Graduation Rates, 1991-current
- Student-Faculty Ratios, most recent 5 years
- Total Matriculated Students, since 1886-87
Incoming full-time, first-time cohorts
- Enrollment Profiles, entering class, most recent 5 years
- Enrollment Demographics, entering cohorts 2002-2019
- Religious Affiliation Data, entering cohorts 2002-2019
Access to High Impact Practices
- To find more information on High-Impact-Practices, visit HIPs Data
- Find more on Student Access and Equity ACE courses here.
Diversity in academic majors
- For diversity in Academic majors, see the Academic Majors Data.
- The data of the National Survey of Student Engagement is found on NSSE 2018 Data
- For survey and assessment data about students, such as NSSE, CLA, and Research Practices Survey, see Assessment of Student Learning.
- For more data about enrolled students, see the Common Data Set.