Preparation for Final Faculty Critique
Please answer the following questions in writing on another sheet and bring to your Final Faculty Critique.
- What is your main idea for this series?
- How has your idea changed/evolved over the course of the semester in response to your process and feedback from others?
- In what ways have you challenged yourself and taken risks?
B. Development of the work
- How does this body of work relate to your previous work?
- How does it suggest the direction your work might take in the future?
- Which other artists or art movements have influenced you? How?
C. Craft, Formal Issues, Presentation
- In completing this body of work which of the formal issues seem most vital to a full appreciation of the work? (Line, color, shape, form, volume, rhythm, space, value, properties of materials, etc.)
- Are the materials and techniques appropriate for the ideas?
- How has the studio program directed your growth and development as an artist?
- What were the limitations of this program for you?
- What would you change about the content and structure of the program?