During the scheduled final exam time, the class will do a walk-through that serves as a studio inspection. All are required to attend. The class meets in the Center for Art and Dance room 214 and moves as a group throughout the studios. The purpose of the walk-through is to ensure that studios are left in good condition, and also to ensure that your belongings are packed and ready to load on commencement weekend. All preparations must be done in advance of the studio walk-through.
Preparation for the walk-through:
- All of your belongings should be boxed up (placing large items nearby) so all your things are compressed into a small mass, ready to load. Unclaimed items will be disposed of by the group during the walk-through.
- Furniture cleaned, floors swept.
- Tools and supplies returned to proper place.
- Garbage, recycling, and hazardous waste disposed of properly. See technical staff with questions on proper disposal methods.
- No studio use is allowed after walk-through.
The building will be open on Memorial Day from 7 am – 5 pm so you may move out. The only door that will be unlocked will be the one on the north side by the salt kiln, so enter and exit that way. The carts in the woodshop are available for your use, but please return them to the woodshop.