- As a student your work will sell at a lower price than the work of a professional artist.
- Your price should be equal to your insurance value.
- How much did the materials cost?
- How much time did you spend on the piece? Pay yourself about $10 per hour.
- Is your work an original, a print, or digital? Multiples sell at a lower price.
- How large is your work? Larger pieces generally sell for a higher price.
- At what price would you regret no longer owning the piece?
Trading with fellow students is a great way to begin collecting.
Ask your advisor for help or advice BEFORE deciding on pricing.