- Student teachers are expected to follow all health and safety guidelines from the state, St. Olaf, and their schools.
- Student teachers must notify the Director of Field Experiences and their cooperating teacher(s) if they test positive for COVID-19 or are exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Student teachers will follow the learning model that is being implemented in their school as schools may shift between distance learning, hybrid, and in person learning models during the semester.
- Since the Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB) will not enforce the edTPA requirement during 2020-2021, student teachers will not complete the edTPA.
- Student teachers, cooperating teachers, and college supervisors will be notified about additional changes throughout the semester. All updates will be available in the Student Teaching Handbook.