If you are planning on pursuing a gap year before (re)applying to health professional programs, here are some important resources to find full-time work or volunteer opportunities after graduation. Visit the Piper Center’s general information page to find more about gap year/post-graduate service. The Piper Center (Tomson 270) is always eager to assist you in the process of learning about, selecting and applying to post-graduate service programs.
Additional Job Search Resources:
- Biology job listings throughout the U.S.
- Careers with animals
- Careers in human genetics
- Careers in kinesiology
- Careers in medical billing and coding
- Chemistry job listings throughout the U.S.
- Chemistry and Engineering – Chemistry, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology jobs
- Environmental Career Opportunities
- General science careers
- HealtheCareers – Search for healthcare jobs by title, location, or lifestyle
- LifeScience Alley – Minnesota’s premier professional association for biotechnology, pharmaceutical science, and medical device industries’ job board
- Medical scientist jobs and careers
- Medzilla – Database of careers in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, science, medical, and healthcare fields
- National Academy of Science, Engineering, and Medicine
- Nutrition jobs
- Temporary staffing agencies – Aerotek, Kelly Scientific Resources, KForce, and OnAssignment