St. Olaf’s Health Professions Committee supports current students and recent alumni by providing a Committee Letter of Evaluation for students applying to medical, dental, and optometry schools. Most other health professions programs prefer individual letters of reference.
To request a letter from the HPC:
- Fill out an HPC Application Due April 3, 2023 (to see a copy of the form, click here)
- Current Students: Waive your FERPA rights to access your entire HPC dossier, including all faculty reference forms and the HPC composite letter
- Alumni: Waive your FERPA rights by filling out this form. Submit:
1-Email one copy of the form to Stacey Argabright at firstname.lastname@example.org
2-Send one copy of the form to the Registrar’s Office, Tomson Hall 149
3-Give one copy of the form to the faculty or other school official providing the recommendation.
- Request 3-5 St. Olaf faculty members (current or past) to fill out an Evaluation Form (faculty use ONLY – to see a copy of the entire form before you submit it, click here). Evaluations forms are due on or before April 3rd.
- Sign up for a 20-minute interview (link will be provided in the confirmation when you submit your HPC application)
You must be logged in to post a comment.