St. Olaf’s Health Professions Committee supports current students and recent alumni by providing a Committee Letter of Evaluation for students applying to medical, dental, and optometry schools. Most other health professions programs prefer individual letters of reference.
To request a letter from the HPC:
- Fill out an Application for an HPC Interview (due April 4, 2022) Please see a preview of the application here: Application for HPC Interview – Spring 2022 – Google Forms
- Waive your FERPA rights to access your entire HPC dossier, including all faculty reference forms and the HPC composite letter (current students)
- Waive your FERPA rights to access your entire HPC dossier, including all faculty reference forms and the HPC composite letter (alumni)
- Request 3-5 St. Olaf faculty members (current or past) to fill out an Evaluation Form (faculty use ONLY)
- Sign up for a 20-minute interview (link will be provided in the confirmation when you submit your HPC application)