Note: Check back daily as opportunities are added regularly beginning in August through the end of October.
Note: Check back daily as opportunities are added regularly.
The Selective Liberal Arts Consortium (SLAC) provides students with off-campus interview opportunities for post-graduate and internship positions with top employers in many different fields.
What is On-Campus Recruiting?
Fall On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) is when corporate employers recruit on our campus to fill job and internship openings for a relatively narrow band of business roles, including: business analysis, data analysis, management consulting, finance/banking, actuarial science, technology, certain healthcare analyst roles, and a few other miscellaneous positions. Employers are typically larger corporate organizations who are able to consistently predict their hiring needs far in advance. While many of these employers recruit in September and October for the following summer, a couple highly competitive industries (e.g. investment banking and management consulting) begin recruiting in the spring- more than a full year ahead of your start date.
The regular spring recruiting season (kicking off in early February) is when most students begin to see a wider band of business opportunities appear. So, if the fall roles don’t seem relevant to you – not to worry, your recruiting season will be later in the academic year.
If these roles DO interest you, the OCR season begins right away in September (and broadens in February) so it’s important to start as early as possible.
- Resources and information to help you get ready for on-campus recruiting
Fall Recruiting Showcase Monday, September 21st, 2020
- Employer pitches and alumni/student networking event to prepare students for on-campus recruiting and the fall recruiting fair.
Fall Recruiting Fair Friday, September 25th, 2020
- Job and internship fair for sophomores, juniors, and seniors seeking opportunities in business analysis, consulting, finance/banking, actuarial science, data science/statistics, technology, and certain roles on the business side of healthcare.
- Learn more about employers and organizations that partner with the Piper Center to connect opportunities to Oles.
- Resources to assist students preparing for management consulting interviews.