The Minnesota Private College’s Fall Recruiting Fair is is designed to connect students to job and internship opportunities with employers who who recruit early in the fall semester. These employers recruit for a relatively narrow band of business roles, including: business analysis, management consulting, finance/banking, accounting, actuarial science, data science/statistics, sales, technology, certain healthcare analyst roles, and other miscellaneous positions. (Summer internship positions are often available in a broader range of functional business areas.) Employers recruiting at the fair are typically large corporate organizations who are able to consistently predict their bulk hiring needs in advance.
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend a prep session.
- Note: Most employers are choosing to attend the in-person fair.
- To cancel your registration, please do so directly in Handshake You may also email Bryan Shealer at shealer @ stolaf.edu.
- Once registered, all communication about the fair will be through Handshake e-mail. Check your messages regularly, and watch for important information.
- Important Note: It is the student’s responsibility to notify professors as early as possible about an expected absence from a class for the fair. It is at instructors’ individual discretion to determine how such absences will be handled.