A resume is a marketing tool that
- paints a picture of your skills, abilities, and experiences
- showcases your qualifications to employers
- creates a great first impression of who you are
Employers will spend about 30 seconds reviewing your resume!
Follow the tips below to make your 30 seconds count:
- What is the difference between a resume and a curriculum vitae (CV)?
- How do you get started on a resume? (includes resume examples)
- How do you tailor your resume to a specific job?
- How do you use headings and bullets to organize a resume?
- How do you format a resume?
- How do you deliver a resume successfully
If you would like to talk with someone about your resume, drop by the Piper Center and speak to a Peer Advisor.