Team of 11 who help students with all aspects of career exploration and planning. Each coach has expertise in one or more career fields.
First Meeting with the Piper Center (First Years and Sophomores): Trent Davis, Zoe Davis and Paul Edwards
Undecided/Exploring: Zoe Davis and Leslie Moore
Business: Bryan Shealer, Trent Davis and Kirsten Cahoon
Education: Zoe Davis
Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Ole Cup: Meghan McMillan
Environment and Sustainability: Nate Jacobi
Fine Arts: Meghan McMillan
Gap Year/Service Programs: Zoe Davis
Government: Zoe Davis
Media/Communications: Kirsten Cahoon
Ministry and Religion: Zoe Davis
Nonprofits & Social Impact: Zoe Davis
Pre-Health: Dana Rechtzigel
Pre-Law: Leslie Moore
Science, Research, Data Science, and Technology: Paul Edwards (primary) or Nate Jacobi (secondary)
Personal Statements/Application Essays: Leslie Moore
Graduate and Professional School: Paul Edwards (STEM), Dana Rechtzigel (health professions), Bryan Shealer (business), Leslie Moore (law and non-STEM graduate programs)
Alumni Career Coaching: Jenele Grassle
Academic Internship Registration Process: See here for more information. Email Marietta Ruppe <ruppe2> and Nate Jacobi <jacobi> if you have additional questions.
Funding Questions: See here for more information. Students are welcome to talk about options with any of the coaches.
- Open Appointments in Handshake
- Choose the appropriate Appointment Category
- Choose the appropriate Appointment Type
- Select the coach you would like to meet with in Staff Member (or select “no preference” if you are flexible)
- Choose a time that works for your schedule
- Select if you would like to meet in-person or virtually
- Add a short note about what you would like to talk about
*If you cannot find a time that works for your schedule feel free to email the coach directly and share some blocks of time that you are available.