Handshake is the Piper Center’s online career platform. Use it to schedule an appointment with a coach, search for jobs and internships, or view the Piper Center calendar of events. Students are encouraged to submit and update their Handshake career interests so that they receive relevant information about events and opportunities.
Use your usual St. Olaf username and password to access Handshake by clicking the image to the right. If you have any problems with the process, please stop by Tomson 270, email email@example.com, or call extension 3268.
- Schedule an appointment with a coach
- Search for jobs and internships
- View the Piper Center events calendar
If you are a class of 2017 graduate, please use the process for students until your St. Olaf email address expires. After that time, please refer to the instructions below for alumni.
Alumni may continue to search for opportunities through Handshake.
- To access your Handshake account for the first time please contact us at (507) 786-3268 or firstname.lastname@example.org. so that we can update the email address associated with your account.
- If you know your Handshake username and password,
- Go to https://stolaf.joinhandshake.com/ and enter your current email address to begin.
- Click “Sign In using Email and Password” and enter your password. Do not use the “St. Olaf College Sign On” option unless you have a current St. Olaf email address.
The Liberal Arts Career Network Consortium (LACN) is a group of 39 highly-selective national colleges and universities. As a St. Olaf student, you can use the LACN network to access posted jobs and internships from other consortium members.To view LACN postings, click on the image to the left. If you’re logging in for the first time or if you’ve forgotten your password, choose “forgot password.”